Sunday 28 April 2013

Tag Card for a Baby

Hello 

It's been another one of those 'damp' days here in Manchester.

The days seem to be flying by at the moment and it's been a busy week for making cards for new babies and for birthdays in the family.

My card today is a 'Tag Card', made for a friends new baby boy. I enjoy making Tag Cards - they are quick and fun to do. This one has the cutest little baby image on it from Whimsy stamps which I have coloured up with my Copics.

I've used the Tim Holtz Alterations Sissix Small Easel Die to provide a 'stand' for the card. Hope you like it !



Front view of the Tag Card
Stamp: Whimsy : Cradled By The Moon
Design Papers: Nitwits Collections
Ribbons: Papermania
Embellishments: from my stash
Dies: Small Easel - Tim Holtz
Marshmellow Clouds - Memory Box

Side view showing the Easel




Have a good week everyone,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog.